If you’re looking to bring change to your life, then you’ve probably considered the following:
- My life needs a makeover
- I am an empty nester
- I want to start a new business
- I don’t know how to set constructive boundaries
- I feel like I am wasting my life
- Why do I keep getting passed up for a promotion?
- I need to learn effective ways to negotiate
- I hate my job!
- My boss doesn’t like me
- How do I ask for a raise?
- How can I stop my co-workers from sabotaging me?
- I am always in the middle of a financial crisis
Where do you see yourself in the near future? Does it match where you want to be or what you had hoped for?
Are you faced with what seems to be an insurmountable problem or decision?
Do you desire certain positive outcomes, but feel uncertain as to what steps you need to take to get there?
A life coach may be just the solution!
As your life coach, I will help you get back on track, and through training, exercise and homework, you will learn how to make progress towards actualizing your dream goals.
You’ll learn to be accountable for your own actions, and I’ll teach you critical techniques for self-correction.
Together, I will work with you to identify your goals, and you will be in charge when it comes to making those critical decisions on how you’re going to bring positive change to your life. You will build on your own strengths and talents, and you will learn how to stop spinning your wheels, and make every move purposeful and effective.
With my life coaching assistance, you can learn how to be decisive–start driving, instead of being driven and see challenges as opportunities.
As your life coach, I will help you:
- Develop an effective plan of action
- Move forward in a practical and beneficial manner
- Access available resources
- Create tools for all areas of your life
- Address your needs with compassion and understanding.
If you’re eager to bring change to your life, then I can help you accomplish your goals. Fill out an intake form to get started, or if you’d like, we can set up a phone call or a Skype session so that we can introduce ourselves to each other.